[AusNOG] Mikrotik To Cisco IPSEC Multiple Tunnels/Subnets

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Fri May 23 10:35:22 EST 2014

Hi Cameron,

  IPSec and many other tunnel technologies on RouterOS are currently
very hit and miss based on what version of RouterOS you are running.
They have been a bit off the mark from ROS 6.5 onwards, and only just
picking back up now in 6.13.

  Might be good to have a look over at the Mikrotik user forum
(http://forum.mikrotik.com), there have been threads about tunneling
between Cisco and Mikrotik before, if you get little response from the list.

Thanks,
Joe