[AusNOG] APNIC allocated new space - all members eligible to receive an additional /22

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed May 21 15:13:26 EST 2014

Current estimates are (not including landrush):

LACNIC: End of August 2014
ARIN: Beginning of February 2015

but if you look at the projections vs. actual, it may be much sooner for
both.... but with the extra /22 everyone got (not sure how they are
distributing it), it might help a (very small) bit.

See: http://www.potaroo.net/tools/ipv4/

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering