[AusNOG] WAN link outages in Melbourne

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 17:00:01 EST 2014

The information I have is that its due a fibre break in/near Footscray
exchange.

If this is the case then it would have to be close to being repaired as my
experience suggests 6-10 hours is typical restoration times for backhoe
fade. It is affecting a large number of people and so should be given a
high priority to getting it fixed.

regards,
Tony.