[AusNOG] A question for carriers on autoneg

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Sun May 11 19:51:35 EST 2014

Agreed.

On GigE or above optimal modulation of signal onto the best available pairs
is dependent on auto negotiation.

Anyone insisting on auto neg is ignorant or worse yet stubbornly insistent
on remaining so.

--

Sent from a mobile device. Correct spelling and accurate use of grammar is
unlikely to have occurred.