[AusNOG] IPAM

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Thu May 1 19:17:00 EST 2014

I would add Men and Mice software suite to the mix.

It¹s commercial software and yes we are an Australian agent for them and
have been happy to use since the mid 90¹s.

Regards,

Chris Hurley BE (Elec), MBA
Director

 Minopher Pty Ltd     Phone: 1300 730 531
 15 Nevana Street     Fax: +61-3-9763 3309
 Scoresby,  3179 Victoria
 Australia