[AusNOG] Home Grown RPKI Validators

Bill Walker bill at wjw.co.nz
Wed Mar 26 08:53:14 EST 2014

Hi Jonathan,

Yea there are a few places online, RIPE's one is offline today which is
a pain. What I'm looking to do is build my own validator that pulls down
and caches the ROA's from each of the IRR's.

It looks like rpki.net's implementation is the main one, but I'm
wondering what other options there are.

Cheers,

Bill