[AusNOG] Process for installing new kit in existing racks in .au data centres?

Tim March march.tim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:25:40 EST 2014

+1

I've never really had a facility provider take much interest in what
was or was not in particular cabinets. If you wanted to install a
whole row of Sun M9000's or stack 4 x blade enclosures per cabinet
that might be an issue. In general day-to-day facility operation they
generally don't get involved unless you're going to have a significant
impact on power, cooling or floor load.

If they're posing an unjustified impediment to your project for whatever
reason then that's a vendor management issue you should probably take
up with your AM...

T.

PGP/GNUPG Public Key: http://d3vnu11.com/pub.key