[AusNOG] Process for installing new kit in existing racks in .au data centres?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Mar 24 15:51:02 EST 2014

Well, with most DC's you literally just walk the equipment in, often some
require 24 hours notice for loading docs and so on.

Other than that, you do what you want, when you want.

If you are having trouble with a specific provider, then start migrating to
another DC.  If it who we guess it is, they aren't going to get any better,
so you should start planning.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering