[AusNOG] DC Cross Connects

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Sat Mar 22 12:13:23 EST 2014

Dear Geordie

If your purchasing your rack space from Pipe within Global switch then contact them and ask them to arrange a cross connection to NTT. Pipe will then ask their supplier to arrange the cross connection and so it will go up the tree until the job gets completed.

At the end of the day Pipe will be the one charging you for the cross connection fee's each month and establishment fee.

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.