[AusNOG] Vocus - Hiring

McDonald Richards McDonald.Richards at vocus.com.au
Tue Mar 18 16:08:15 EST 2014

Hello Folks,

We are hiring a group of Network Operators – so I figured I would inform the Australian Network Operators Group.

In all seriousness, if you are interested in applying or know anybody looking to make the jump into Service Provider and Carrier networking, please feel free to shoot this link over to them.

http://goo.gl/o7Y2r0

We are after people who are keen to learn and have a commitment to customer service. You get the added bonus of getting to play with shiny, noisy big routers and learning from a team of people with genuine hands on experience building a network from the ground up and running it. You will get exposure to a very wide range of technologies and always have something to learn and sink your teeth into.

The roles are based in North Sydney, NSW. Email me directly if you have any questions.

Macca
Vocus