[AusNOG] RouterBoard

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Tue Mar 11 12:03:54 EST 2014

The Tilera CPU is extremely powerful... great to see the new 72 core CPU being used in the new CCR

The 72 core data sheet can be found here - http://www.tilera.com/sites/default/files/productbriefs/TILE-Gx8072_PB041-03_WEB.pdf

NSFOCUS use the pro version of the Telera TilePro64 CPU for its ADS 6020 DDoS mitigation platform for those interested the spec sheet can be found here

http://www.tilera.com/sites/default/files/productbriefs/TILEPro64_Processor_PB019_v4.pdf

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.