[AusNOG] Gazal Telecom?

Catchall support at twig.com.au
Wed Mar 5 16:16:55 EST 2014

Already done before for false representation...

  http://www.acma.gov.au/~/media/Consumer%20Interests/Investigation%20report/Word%20document/MR%204%202014%20Investigation%20Report%20Gazal%20docx.DOCX <http://www.acma.gov.au/%7E/media/Consumer%20Interests/Investigation%20report/Word%20document/MR%204%202014%20Investigation%20Report%20Gazal%20docx.DOCX>

*TWIG Solutions*
/Your Mobile Technology Partner./
*E-mail:* sales at twig.com.au *Phone:* 02 8004 2000
/Supplier of the Bitdefender Security Solutions./