[AusNOG] New IP Range, Not in Australia

Rhys Cuff (Latrobe I.T) rhys at latrobeit.com.au
Fri Jun 27 15:02:07 EST 2014

Thanks so much Guys

From: AusNOG [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Mark
Foster
Sent: Friday, 27 June 2014 11:58 AM
To: ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] New IP Range, Not in Australia

And on the other hand, updates submitted early last week that I expected
to be in place by Wednesday this week, were not done and we've had to
re-escalate.  They update their databases weekly, they tell us.

Be aware that the reliability of the answers you get from Maxmind may
well vary, and it will take some time to see your ranges updated if they
are incorrect.

Mark.