[AusNOG] Hostingcon

Louis Crossing lcrossing at staff.ventraip.com
Mon Jun 16 13:03:02 EST 2014

VentraIP are here! ...but you already know that :)

Cheers,

Louis Crossing | VentraIP Australia
Level 3 - Technical Operations
On Jun 14, 2014 9:50 PM, "Peter Betyounan" <peter at serversaustralia.com.au>
wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> Anyone here yet in Miami for this weeks hosting con event? Myself and
> Jared would like to meet up with anyone that has come over :-)
>
> So far we know of a few providers here but would like to see who else!
>
> MSG me on or off list!
>
> Regards
> Peter Betyounan
> www.serversaustralia.com.au

*The contents of this email are strictly private and confidential unless
otherwise noted and is intended for the marked recipients only. If you are
not a marked recipient please disregard and delete this email.*