[AusNOG] PIPE issues at NextDC M1

David Allen david at virtutel.com.au
Fri Jun 13 20:28:54 EST 2014

Look Bevan, I'm not going to get into a war of words with you over this -
We had a Telstra Fibre Fault that took the same conduit as Pipe in the
effected streets to the South Melbourne Exchange from Crockford St and it
happened at exactly the same time as the Pipe Fault.

We'll agree to disagree.

Regards,
David