[AusNOG] Credit Reference Checks on Customers (Smile)

Stephen Carter (FirstPath) stephen.carter at firstpath.com.au
Fri Jun 13 15:41:51 EST 2014

Hi Skeeve & Matt,

I think you two may know this already but to answer this questions for all generally.

FirstPath has a policy to help assist and protect our access seekers by allowing them out of a specific service contract at no penalty in the event of a proven insolvency event of the end user, this has helped many resellers when something unfortunate happens. FP have the view that it is not fair on the reseller if the end user suffers an insolvency and then the reseller has to bear the full cost of the remainder of the contract for that service.

Whilst FirstPath encourage all to maintain systems of prudent credit management, this reduces the burden of credit references in this scenario.

Hope this helps and have a great weekend all.

Regards

Stephen
www.FirstPath.com.au<http://www.FirstPath.com.au>