[AusNOG] So, who is joining iiNet?

Geordie Guy elomis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:24:21 EST 2014

The APH website has the rules for petitions. Lower house ones must not be
electronic in any way. Senate petitions can be, but must be presented to
the senate by a senator. This means you can (and a handful of people have)
get an interested senator to present your CSV to the senate, but change.org
etc. is universally redirected to /dev/null. Literally nobody, even grade 1
public servants, ever action or probably even see petition website output.