[AusNOG] BGP query

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Tue Jun 10 10:41:21 EST 2014

TPG want to influence traffic to traverse via Transit links which are more expensive than via Peering exchanges (even there own).

It's a silly network strategy and only hurts there own customers but at the same time increases the amount of bandwidth required by PIPE Transit customers which equals more revenue :(

PS I love path stuffing but the term technically is path prepending.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd