[AusNOG] Transparent Caching For Residential ISPs

James Hodgkinson yaleman at ricetek.net
Thu Jun 5 15:41:18 EST 2014

Profit's a benefit of utilising shorter distances to what people want, by
making use of better ways of doing things... why jump out across a general
(and likely costly) transit link when you can get a fat pipe to the content?

But then I've never really understood *any* delay with accessing peering
when it's available....