[AusNOG] Transparent Caching For Residential ISPs

Mark Newton newton at atdot.dotat.org
Thu Jun 5 11:34:23 EST 2014

On Jun 4, 2014, at 8:18 PM, Glen Turner <gdt at gdt.id.au> wrote:

> PS: In my view, one of the disappointments of Australian Internet architecture
> is the lack of an single cooperative CDN for distributing the catch-up
> video services of Australian television.

Internet architecture should be driven by the distribution requirements of television stations?

(notwithstanding the fact that they needed to be dragged kicking and screaming towards peering points, heaven only knows the response you’d get from them if you tried to convince them to use a common CDN platform!)

  - mark