[AusNOG] Telstra LNS issue

Michael Marklew mike at idl.net.au
Tue Jun 3 15:52:20 EST 2014

Hi,

Can someone please point me in the right direction with a Telstra DSL issue I am having? I have a stack of Telstra ADSL tails not authenticating as of today and faults are telling me the following and will not escalate it any further or offer anyway I can move forward.

**
As part of Telstra's congestion relief activity additional E-BRAS's have been deployed in the DSL Network.
Please ensure that you have updated your LNS with the LAC IP addresses for the additional E-BRAS's.
**

My Telstra LAC IP's update via BGP so I can not figure out what they are on about. It may be just me not having a clue as my Telstra interconnect has operated without issue for many years.

Kind Regards,
Michael.