[AusNOG] Deciding on Juniper vs. Brocade

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Thu Jul 31 05:25:50 EST 2014

In my own personal experience, the Brocade CLI is Cisco like, but
annoyingly nothing like it. Sometimes what you instinctively think you
should be able to do, you cant. You cant assume a book has the same
contents based on its cover in this particular scenario, but I guess
like any other vendor its just a matter of learning the differences.