[AusNOG] Melbourne AusNOG Go Kart session 2014 - Lets RACE!

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Wed Jul 30 14:25:46 EST 2014

Dear Sydney Riders...

I've got a better suggestion... how about the Sydney Crew come down to Melbourne on the 29th !

The Food... and racing challengers (Wolfgang, Shaun, Tom) will make it very entertaining !

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection   T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.