[AusNOG] Cirrus Communications

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 17:07:14 EST 2014

Yep, the excrement has hit the cooling device at Cirrus today. No idea what is going on, but something bad has happened.

We have a handful of services with them (that are thankfully mostly backup's to other services) and the whole lot went down just after 11am this morning.

I believe their NOC is on the central NSW coast and is VoIP that is run over their own links (hence why you can't get hold of them).

The last we heard was that they're hoping to have stuff back up before start of business tomorrow (Wed) morning. No word on what the issue is/was.

regards,
Tony.