[AusNOG] Globally Routed IPv6 and Windows Firewall

Greg Anderson ganderson at raywhite.com
Sat Jul 26 18:04:25 EST 2014

Hi Mark,

I am terribly sorry as it appears that I have upset you.

I am a proponent of IPv6 and I have nothing but great respect for the
professionals who have built the next generation of IP.

I am exposing myself to IPv6 in a personal fashion as I do not have any
other avenues. I cannot afford high end gear to do this.  My IPv6
experience is still quite fresh.

Feel free to discuss this with me off list as it really seems to have
struck a  nerve.  I am all for constructive criticism.

I will refrain from this in the future, but I hope someone else got
something out of the question. I know that I did.  Thanks very much to
Craig.