[AusNOG] Vyatta BlackHole

Daniel Watson Daniel at glovine.com.au
Thu Jul 24 21:10:36 EST 2014

Gday Jared,

Appreciate that, Makes a lot more sense in my eyes now :D   greatly appreciated

I knew of the static route option, but was not sure about the community’s  opened my eye up a bit more there :D

Cheers

Regards,
Daniel Watson
Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager

E Daniel at GloVine.com.au
W www.GloVine.com.au