[AusNOG] Identifying NBN NTD's for AAPT's NWB

Tim Sheahan sheahant at mytelecom.com.au
Thu Jul 17 21:01:46 EST 2014

Hi Everybody,
Although most of you wouldn't need me to unpack the subject line, I'll
do so for the sake of politeness - "Identifying NBN Network Termination
Devices in AAPT's National wholesale Broadband service".

I'm using Frontier to try and find the NTDs installed in the MDF room of
a high rise residential building.

Unfortunately, searching by address doesn't help. What I have is NBN
identifiers from stickers on the NTD's which look like this -
"3SYX-0X-0X-NTD-04XX".

I also have NTD serial numbers which look like this - "ALCLF8XXXXXX".

Who can tell me the best way to place an order in frontier with these as
a starting point?

  - Tim Sheahan