[AusNOG] SNMP Monitoring

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue Jul 15 09:44:09 EST 2014

Yep, Observium is the ducks' guts!

For displaying in your portal or on your public website, use a small proxy
script to use the Observium API to pull the graphs and pass them through,
that way you don't need to be logged in to pull them :)

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/
 We ran to the sounds of thunder.