[AusNOG] IP transit via Megaport in Sydney and Melbourne

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Jul 14 10:46:14 EST 2014

Number 1 is open to interpretation - since anyone who joined up to Megaport
can essentially offer services over Megaport - which essentially means
everyone is a partner :)

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering