[AusNOG] IP transit via Megaport in Sydney and Melbourne

Andrew Tschudi andrewtschudi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 00:28:06 EST 2014

Vocus don’t supply services directly over Megaport so they are out of the
equation.

I am after IP transit providers on Megaport who can provide me a direct
connection with full routes without the cost of a physical cross
connections or burning a router port and without having someone manage a
tail like suggested.

For your knowledge I did ask about DDOS as I have had no end of pain
liaising with upstream providers previous so I am very interested in DDOS
mitigation and attacks.

The Vocus solution which you made reference to is not DDOS mitigation it is
DDOS black holing which completes the attack which can be useful but is not
DDOS mitigation.

Andrew