[AusNOG] Black Lotus / AS32421

Peter Betyounan peter at serversaustralia.com.au
Sun Jul 13 21:28:00 EST 2014

Welcome Jeff,

Was great seeing the massive Blacklotus presence at HostingCon this year.
We too have been cleaning all our international transit via Blacklotus and
their network has successfully scrubbed all attacks seamlessly without our
intervention. The support team is brilliant and I am sure many users of
Blacklotus will agree with me.

Cannot wait to see your local offering soon as too will many other
Australian providers.

Regards
Peter