[AusNOG] BlackLotus Discontinue Free Guardian Service

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Sat Jul 12 22:17:12 EST 2014

Black lotus just released a AU scrubbing centre :-)

They now have a few around the world so I guess the best option for people
wanting to be protected world wide is to get on board with black lotus. For
the small amount it costs it's totally worth it!

Every single day our portal is full of attacks being mitigated by black
lotus :-)

On Saturday, July 12, 2014, Skeeve Stevens <
skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com> wrote:

> Actually yes.... I learnt more about Micron21 and Blacklotus the other
> day.  But rather than me repeating it and maybe getting it wrong, James,
> can you explain where Micron21 is like/better than BlackLotus as you have
> to me recently.
>
> I only ask this, not as a sales thing for Micron21, but so the whole
> community can know the advantages without James having to explain it one by
> one
>

> ...Skeeve
>
> *Skeeve Stevens - *eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
>  skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com');> ;
> www.eintellegonetworks.com
>
> Phone: 1300 239 038; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve
>
> facebook.com/eintellegonetworks ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
> linkedin.com/in/skeeve
>
> twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com
>

> The Experts Who The Experts Call
> Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering
>

> On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Gary Buckmaster <
> gary.buckmaster at digitalpacific.com.au
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','gary.buckmaster at digitalpacific.com.au');>>
> wrote:
>
>> Or for that matter, using a domestic service like Micron21 which is
>> awesome and reasonably priced.

Phone: +61 2 8115 8801 | Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850 | Main Switch: +61 2
8115 8888