[AusNOG] CloudFlare and AWS CloudFront on Megaport

Tim Hoffman tim at cloudflare.com
Thu Jul 10 18:13:02 EST 2014

G’day,

Took the words out of my mouth Joe :).

Happy to stand up a bi-lateral session with any of y’all. We will of course prefer routes learned via bi-lats to those via the IX route servers.

We’re on 6 Aussie IXs now - Megaport MEL/BNE/SYD + Pipe/Equinix/NSW-IX in SYD.

Details at http://as13335.peeringdb.com. Email peering at cloudflare.com if you want to get something stood up.

Cheers,

Tim Hoffman
Network Engineer