[AusNOG] WIFI/Internet on Planes

Alexander Neilson alexander at neilson.net.nz
Tue Jul 8 12:31:40 EST 2014

AirNZ did a run of it on their domestic flights with a series of planes a few years back.

It lasted a while (was a cellphone service including data) but then removed it from lack of use.

Tho I hear tell that AirNZ is going Gate to Gate for Personal Electronic Devices (In Flight Mode) from July 16th.

Regards
Alexander

Alexander Neilson
Neilson Productions Limited