[AusNOG] WIFI/Internet on Planes

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Jul 8 11:05:30 EST 2014

Virgin are half way there... they are introducing/have introduced WiFi
in-flight entertainment systems so you can BYOD... makes a hell of a lot of
sense.

Shouldn't be too much of a drama to add internet to it.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering