[AusNOG] Commsday: Slingshot to open access to Netflix in New Zealand

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Jul 7 12:03:14 EST 2014

The effort for Netflix to launch in Australia is insignificant.

This is how they peer: https://www.netflix.com/openconnect

Which would mean, that for ISPs who set it up, would be delivering content
locally to its users.

The front-end of Netflix is what needs to support it I would think.

I need one at home :)

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering