[AusNOG] Commsday: Slingshot to open access to Netflix in New Zealand

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Jul 7 09:41:30 EST 2014

They do care... a little bit.

They've recently just upgraded their Netflix app on some platforms, such as
the Roku 3 to bypass the DNS server settings and go directly to 8.8.8.8 for
geolocation checking, which broke my setup again.  I think they are getting
some pressure... how much effort they do is another thing

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering