[AusNOG] another ipv6 Q

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Fri Jul 4 10:40:31 EST 2014

Lots of reading ahead :)

> > Seems rather adhoc for the internet ..
>
> Can't tell if trolling...
Wasn't meant to be. Most things on the net, you can start at one point a rfc and work forward to find out the rules guidelines etc.

So I am just wondering where there starting point is. My comment was it’s a bit adhoc if each region can do it alone without some sort of guidelines or best practices document.

As it seems to be evidence in what might be filtered out of a ipv6 bgp feed...