[AusNOG] Thoughts about IP Transit

Daniel Watson Daniel at glovine.com.au
Wed Jul 2 22:08:45 EST 2014

Hi Jared

Apologies, I should of broken my speal up a bit..

Was not intended to say GAMING uses more transit, just the fact that Skeeve mentioned a overall use in transit increases over school holiday periods, weather that be on gaming or general residential uses

Regards,
Daniel Watson
Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager

E Daniel at GloVine.com.au
W www.GloVine.com.au