[AusNOG] Microsoft is playing with a certain dynamic DNS service...

Beeson, Ayden ABeeson at csu.edu.au
Wed Jul 2 10:26:01 EST 2014

Wow.

So many questions, number 1 being how can a company get a court order to affect another companies business for what is a fringe reason at best?

Did I miss the announcement that Microsoft had been appointed to the role of internet police?

Obviously I have missed something because that whole situation just makes no logical sense to me...

"Buy him out, boys!"