[AusNOG] Network Graphing Tools

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Tue Jul 1 09:34:22 EST 2014

Dear Shane

Your correct, we use this for basic up down monitoring as it directly communicates with GSM modems connected to com ports which is fantastic for out of band direct SMS messaging.  We purchased the license years ago when they offered unlimited devices these days they have restricted new licenses to 500 devices at a lower price point for new sales to push people to use NPM.

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.