[AusNOG] Fwd: [nznog] heads up.. gmail now checking ipv6 rdns

Seamus Ryan s.ryan at uber.com.au
Sun Jan 26 17:58:20 EST 2014

I thought they started doing this about six months ago? At least that's what i found... Good on em i say. Its an uphill battle trying to get people to set their environment up to even a low standard. If a giant like google forces everyone to do things properly, it could certainly help in reducing the spams on the internets slightly. Dare they do it for ipv4??

Seamus