[AusNOG] Telstra Cable - Multiple-Access

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Jan 22 15:18:17 EST 2014

Hi,

It's been a couple of years, but there has to be a process.  When we were
in Castle Hill in a business complex, the entire complex has Telstra
Cable... no residential at all...

I think I just rang up an said we were a business, and they take the
details down.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com