[AusNOG] [::] APNIC Network Security Workshop BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA 5-7 Feb 2014

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Tue Jan 21 15:04:52 EST 2014

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your interest in APNIC training.

The course is aimed at an Intermediate Level and the list of topics
are available from:

http://training.apnic.net/courses/wsec01

Ben has already included link for slide set in previous post
(thanks Ben).

If you have any further queries please feel free to send an email
to <training at apnic.net>

Kind regards,
Elly