[AusNOG] [::] APNIC Network Security Workshop BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA 5-7 Feb 2014

Matthew matt at xembler.org
Tue Jan 21 09:08:13 EST 2014

I went to an IPv6 course there a good number of years ago and the technical content for the theory and practical components was quite good.

At that time the people delivering the training were involved in creating the curriculum so they have a good sound knowledge and were able to answer some pretty hairy questions. Any questions that the trainers couldn't answer were fielded by one of their in house network engineers.

But that was quite some time ago.

TLDR; it as better than most, but not as good as others.

Sent from my iPhone