[AusNOG] Megaport Suspends Accepting New Orders in PIPE DC's

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Jan 14 20:59:47 EST 2014

Of course they are going to launch a competing product, but they will have
fun delivering it to any DC they don't own.

If they push the issue with Megaport, then other DC's will probably do the
same right back at them... I think it is an extremely dumb move on their
behalf.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com