[AusNOG] Hacked site reports boy to police | theage.com.au

David Walker davidianwalker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 09:05:48 EST 2014

Next time fire off a copy of your research to the public domain when
you disclose.
That's the position people are pushed into when responsible disclosure
is punished. Screw Joe Public or screw me. It's always been screw me,
let's start screwing everyone at the same time.
Corporates can manage PR but given a choice between that and playing
hardball with a kid they've shown time and again they love to gear up.
The message is go public at the earliest opportunity and take that
choice away. Sad.
Present circumstances unknown but from the outside, dude go public and
let the chips fall where they may.