[AusNOG] Checkpoint UTM-1 576

Christopher Mclean cjm at ausoptic.com
Wed Jan 8 07:59:22 EST 2014

Hi Skeeve,

It looks like a pretty standard Sunon (Sunonwealth) fan. Used to sell bucket loads of them some years ago (IRH Components) they do have a MOQ $ on orders (or did) but they are still up on the Eaton website so I guess they would be available. Having said that the fan looks pretty standard so a Jaycar special would probably do the trick as well.

Best regards,
Chris