[AusNOG] Rack Studs - AWESOME

Mark Dignam mark at innaloo.net
Sun Jan 5 01:58:21 EST 2014

Or, there will some equipment manufacturer who demands that their equipment
is mounted using M7 bolts because of its weight loading.

On the other hand, we could just demand something like some of the current
IBM kit, I just installed a clients SAN, it was all 'snap in' slide rails,
no screws required.