[AusNOG] Rack Studs - AWESOME

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Sat Jan 4 02:44:01 EST 2014

Ive found the trick is to install them up-down rather than left-right.
Might seem counter-intuitive, but Ive had far fewer issues doing it
that way.

And yes, use one of those little tools and you will save yourself
mountains of headache and pain. The company I work for buys 100 packs
of cage nuts from Minkels, and 1 is included in every single packet.